Monday, June 16, 2008

Boredom spawns creativity...

I won't necessarily call it boredom... While sitting in my lab, I wrote this totally stupid parody of the Ronan Keating song, "When you say nothin' at all". Then I spent some hours drawing stuff and playing the song on my guitar, before finally putting it together in a video.
I hope it makes its audience (if there is any) smile, if not laugh....

P.S. I cannot help if you totally detest the vocals :), and listen to it wearing earphones, if available. The recording quality isn't great!!

4 comments:

Chhillar said...

Great job Ishan!!! I was indeed laughing when listening to it.....

Ishan Mahajan said...

thank u jiju... i am so glad someone's following my blog!!! :)

Varun said...

mast hai...

Anonymous said...

It's late enough for this post..
But it was fun watching your creativity!!