Friday, June 6, 2008

Reasons I am here...

Since the time I was really small I have had this weird habit of thinking too much... and I am not saying I can boast about this habit because I believe the stuff I thought about wasn't always useful. Then I have this strong opinion on everything and of late I have been in the habit of ruthlessly trying to impose "my" opinion on everybody I meet. More or less everytime this has ended up in hours of heated discussions, culminating in angry uproars and minor rifts.
So, I think I would rather write everything that comes to my mind and be happy without causing trouble to anybody... :)

Another reason of starting a blog is ... well ...

I am sitting here in this boring room,
It's just another sunny 'friday' afternoon,
I am wasting my time, I got nothing to do,
I am feeling so dull, I'm feeling so blue....

And...ya... this is THE reason... :P

3 comments:

Mohit said...

And nothing ever happens....and I wonder :P

welcome aboard :)

anniyan.iitk said...

'strong' opinions apart..there are 'strong' means of expressing one's opinions...they can be street-rallies, public strikes, demonstrations...but sometimes, due to social stigma or just to 'be happy without causing trouble to anybody'...some choose to translate their agitation or 'opinion' into writing, explicit writing... as in venting out, just the way it comes out...quoting from your blog,'I think I would write everything that comes to my mind'...going by this kinda lines, I too wrote things out in a blog, and posted the link in a newsgroup, much to the agony of people who visited the blog...do read it and enjoy if you can :)

Ero-Sennye said...

you're capable of minor rifts and heated discussions ? Naah, you're just too nice :)